In this 5 week course you will learn how to create different styles of cake using various buttercream techniques. This class will show you everything you need to know to create your own buttercream masterpieces.
Also covered in this course will be a range of piping techniques including cupcake swirls, writing, shell borders and more.
Monday 24th & 31st May, 7th, 21st & 28th June , 7pm – 9pm
What you will learn:
* How to make buttercream (demonstration only)
* How to colour buttercream and create ombre effects
* Various cake covering techniques, including smooth, ombre and water colour
* How to fill and use a piping bag
* Pipe lines and simple borders, letters and shapes on your cake
* Piping swirl techniques for cupcakes
Please be aware that over the 5 week course students will be required to supply some ingredients and equipment. Enquire in-store for requirement list.